Tax advice from the Horse’s Mouth?
Well, we’re pretty sure it’s advice from Paul Carrazzo’s mouth, but regardless of who is dispensing the good oil, you could save yourself a lot of loot by attending the Taxation Seminar at the Magic Millions Sales Complex on Monday 9 January from 4pm.
OK, tax is a subject none of us like to even think about at this time of year – it’s bad enough to be talking about it in June.
However, just as we’re never going to be able to avoid the other half of the equation, tax is a major issue for those who buy and sell.
At the 2012 seminar, you will find out:
- · What are the new horse loss rules?
- · Which horse deductions are you missing out on?
- · Where are the tax breaks in racing?
- · When should you consider stock write-downs?
- · Why should you turn your hobby into a business?
- · How do you minimise Capital Gains Tax?
Despite his youthful visage, Paul has been around since Kingston Town was a foal and is the tax feature writer for a number of industry publications.
Cost of the seminar is $132 (yes, that includes GST!) and light refreshments will be served.
To register for the event, phone Carrazzo Consulting on 03 9329 7044 or email email@example.com